Thursday, April 15

Today was great and wish everyday can be like today. I had a wonderful time with mom. We did some window shopping and also some grocery shopping. I figured out that I'm really a fan of Garden Ridge more than anyother home decor store. Hopefully later on this week I can get some updated pictures of our garden and the backyard. Today it actually rained a couple of drops nothing to brag about but it saves us from watering so much. In our backyard we (Rodney and I ) spread some compost on the ground and vermiculite to maybe help boost the growing process. I can only keep my fingers crossed. Theres not too much of a change with growing process other than I can't come to understand why our lettce isnt growing yet..hopefully We'll be able to plant some more tommrrow.

Finally someone has moved in the house beside us, I don't know if we should be excited or not. I have been compulating giving them a welcome to the Neighorhood candy bag or something to be nice. Thinking about we just recently moved into our home..we practically didnt getting any cookies or brownies "welcome anything" well now to think about it we got a popicle and Rodney got a budlight beer. LOL


Fellow followers, I want to thank you for following my blog and reading it. I also need some more followers. I'm sitting at two followers so if know any ideas or comments just drop them by. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment