Thursday, April 15

800,000 Americans do not..

According to a Yahoo article I read that many as 800,000 Americans have "cut the cord" meaning they do not pay for cable TV losing their $130 dollar cable bill a month and saving of $1,500 yearly. We are one of the households that have "cut the cord" and I'm proud to say. We are a member of Netflix and watch movies online instanly on our TV as well watching TV antenna. I have really notice a diffence, now we don't feel obligate to watch TV because we are paying for it at a steep price. We get more done not watching as much tv such walking our dogs,cooking home cooked meals, more engergtic and focus more on yard work and gardening. I've also noticed a big diffence in our pocket book insead of paying $130 we putting that money aside for a vaction and things we want. I know must people would say they would never get rid of their cable. I really don't understand why. We are much more happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment