Saturday, April 3

Introduction


About Me
I'm an outgoing person, even though I might have a busy life I take time to enjoy lifes little treasures. I like being outdoors gardening, walking our two lovely dogs. Coffee and reading books are my thing as well. I'm a part~time student while working at the local hospital I enjoy taking care of others. I haven't decided my major but I do know that I want to do something passinate about. This my secound blog and Ive decided to pick it up again, I'm excited to try this out again.

About Us:
Rodney and I meet 5years ago at the mall every since we have fallen in each other arms. We recently married of almost 2years now and time goes by so fast! We are enjoying the newlywed bliss. We just stared a new chapter in our lives, we are offically homeowners.

I realized that I must enjoy life and be thankful for the people around us because time go by fast,people move on and bumps in the road is just god way of testing our faith and things are really not stressing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment