Sunday, April 4

Easter Sunday was awesome! A beauiful sunday the weather was just perfect expect for all the clouds in the sky. Rodney cooked Easter dinner, he cooked honey ham, sweet poatoes and greens.YUM! I got a chance to cook dessert and I made homemade chocolate cake. I'm still working on being a better baker but it takes time to be Betty Crocker. LOL Even though I had to work today it was a great day, I really enjoyed staying home and watching movies. I'm sad that our easter decor has to come down tonight but it was fun while it lasted and i'll be ready to decorate for the next holiday. Tyson and Wyatt really enjoyed today they ate just about everything we had on our plate they are so spoiled!
I hope this upcomming week is going to go by fast! I took off for the weekend so we can enjoy one of our traditions to go to the Main Street Arts Festival. I love this time of year! Maybe this time i'll buy a t-shirt. I'm really looking forward to this weekend to get out and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment