Sunday, April 11

Main Street Arts Festival


Arts festival was so packed even more people from last year the weather was just perfect. The crowds were packed in small spaces. It was really hard to stop and enjoy all the art work when you have some stranger breathing down your neck. This year I really was not all that impressed their was long lines for everything bathroom, to buy coupons for food and drink. Yes its a four day event but needless to say I might not be comming back on a Saturday. Don't get me wrong I had a great time but it was too people in too small of a space. Before the Arts Festival it was really a lazy day I don't know if I was tried from Friday but I kept on wanting to fall back asleep. I was waiting on my mom to call to go the Arts Festival with Us but of course she was a no-show. This was happening all week which was no suprise to be I shouldn't expect anymore really. I hate that the weekend is comming to the end, I've really had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment