Thursday, April 8

Our Backyard Progess










We started working with the backyard in first week in March. At first we raked the whole backyard and than we fertilizer and seeded with Kentucky Blue Grass.
After a few weeks nothing was happening so than Rodney and I seeking advice we learned that Kentucky Blue grass will not survive the Texas hot summers. Later on that we once again seeded our backyard again but this time with Bermuda grass and this our progress now









I'm a beginner but call me crazy but its growing in patches..Time to seek advice again!

Update on Garden
I'm really starting to see progress in our garden, the peas are growing,okra,potatoes, and a couple of other things. Its still very small to see it in a picture but there it is..
Photobucket
and Our Strawberry's looks like starting to bud a little bit
Our Garden Strawberrys
I'm so very excited to see everything starting to grow. I am hoping that the grass will grow and the garden so it look just perfect for our Housewarming Party.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, y'all are doing so much for your new home. I love it. Scott & I aren't that crafty lol. I bet everything is going to turn out just perfect! :]

    ReplyDelete