Tuesday, April 6

Gardening



Since owning a home I've always wanted a garden. When I was growing up we had a small garden and even at my aunts house she had a garden. Since I'm a homeowner I want my own garden. We decided to pick up Mel's square foot garden technique. We built 2 square foot gardens. Ive enjoyed the garden so far but their hasn't been much progress besides the peas that are growing and the strawberry's are looking better since we brought them. If anyone inspired and or wanting to make their own garden i recommend reading square foot gardening ideas.I'm really hoping that we can reap the rewards soon, but til than I'll be keep my fingers crossed and even doing the Indian dance.
I'm so glad we don't have much longer til the semester ends! I'm ready for it end in a way. I'm still undecided if I want to go to summer classes. I'm just sick of all the homework and obligations it takes away from me. I really just want to enjoy the summer off since we have a community pool which we have never had the option I can spend as much time as I can swimming.But since the semester is coming to the end I've gotta try to stay focus for the next couple of weeks and be a good girl and do my work. lol
BTW I'm really enjoying my new car, I'm really adjusting really..I drove by the mechanic shop today and thought about my old car. I'm glad that I was able to donate it instead going to the trash compactor! I'm counting down the days til the weekend..Main Street Arts fest and the End of Era Texas Stadium implosion..Lots of fun this weekend coming up and oh yeah did I mention the studying part lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment