Tuesday, April 13

Testing

Today, I've got two test I have to compete my math test and a government test. I'm really nervous about both of them. It means a great deal if i don't pass both of them and even costing me for my math. I don't mind retaking math because I feel as If I'm understanding it but not all the way. I think a second time I will get it. That what happened from my last math class, I had to fail and try even harder the second time. Giving the fact some of the material we have been covering I haven't even seen before in my life. Oh well I know I can pass both test! I can do it. I only have a couple of more classes left until I'm done with my basics. So I think I'm going to push on and attend summer school.

2 comments:

  1. Katrina,
    Good luck on the tests. I wish you well.
    quiltbea

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks quilbea, but I think both test was a killer and i bomb my math test. :( still waiting hear about my government test

    ReplyDelete