Sunday, April 18

Garden Update # 2

Backyard Progress

We have been watering the backyard everyday and I can see lots of process. We have a lot of sprouted new grass coming up Check it Out...

Backyard April 18,2010



Garden
















This is what is planted in our garden
Cilantro, Green Beans, Dill, Roman Lettuce, Tomato, Carrots, Jalapeno, Peas, Okra,Watermelon, and Strawberry's
Remove Formatting from selection Above the plants has sprouted but not all has sprouted yet in the garden its just some plants started growing more than others. I'm thinking of planting more lettuce since its been a while and it has not sprouted yet. I think everything is going well, we have some good progress with the backyard. I've been shopping around for lawn chairs and tables so be able to go outside with our doggy's and enjoy our outdoor living space. The progress has really grown considering the weather and I'm really excited once its all complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment