Thursday, April 28

This weekend we are going to be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. Time goes by way too fast I can't believe its already 3 years. I'm not complaining or anything of that matter, I love my husband he has been the best thing in my life ever since I turned 16. See the truth is I like being married, strange huh? I hear couples other women complain about their husbands and being married and so far but I don't understand it at all! Its enjoyable to say I'm married and I am happy and maybe its because we are still consider newlyweds and that we don't have kids yet besides our puppy's but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I went to my doctor appointment on Wednesday with my mother, everything is going well. I'm excited to say that. I really want a sonogram it seems like forever since I saw her well who's counting 10wks ago. I believe I still have another 6wks before we see her on the sonogram. I feel great I keep counting on the days which is only another 64day left in til my due date. I'm not looking forward to the laboring and the pushing. I just want to skip all that and receive a beautiful baby but I know that not how things work.

Well the baby shower is on, I sent out the invites and just getting things in order. My mother is so excited that the shower is on, she is the main one who is going to do the shower. Rodney and I are getting excited about everything. We plan to go the rangers game in September and I told him you know its not just gonna be "Us" anymore, Claire is going to be with us. I think things are slowly sinking in but I think its going to be a while before we actually realize its not just Us anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about other couples saying they hate being married. Usually they are the ones that don't have God number one in the relationship. For me I wouldn't choose any other person on the world to share the rest of my life with. And yes, adding a kid does make new challenges for time with each other and new stresses but that doesn't mean you end up hating your spouse. It's one of the biggest miracles you get to share together; the growth of a child that you made together makes your marriage bond even stronger. After all the Lord says in the Bible, "children are a reward."

    ReplyDelete