Sunday, April 3



I'm showing off my Texas Ranger t-shirt the end of the month I'll be attending my first Rangers game with fireworks to follow. I'm so excited about this also planning a trip to the Lone Star park (horse races) doing a couple of tour like things within the area since i'll be won't be able to take any trips anytime soon. I'm learning actually a lot about the area and their a lot of things I haven't even been too. (shamed to admit)


Update yearly trip


Last year we went to NYC for 8days and 7nights was an awesome trip and I'm so excited about planning on next trip. I was almost going to dismiss this yearly trip since we are having a baby. After a lot of thought and my travel bug in my pants. We are going to reconsider going on vacation plus it keeps us sain. Stay updated on my blog to find out where we are planning on going.


Baby!


3months I know will go by fast so trying to get ready for everything. I think I'm nesting just a bit but I know it will go full blown force later on. Babyshower is in the making the shower will be at my house May 28th from 1pm~4pm but everything is still in the process of planning. I'm reading a great book called New Mothers Guide To Breastfeeding by American Academy of Pediatrics. I hope to post a review once I am done reading the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment