Saturday, April 23

My first Rangers game
My first game at the Texas Rangers stadium, We got really good seats in the second row in Lexus Club level which was beautiful. The wind was blowing steadily so the weather was perfect besides my hair blowing in my face every now and than. We could see all the bases without trying to lean forward or use binoculars. The Rangers played Royals at the end of the game was supposed to be fireworks but since the wind was blowing so strong the fire department did not allow the fireworks. The game was great the cheering and music playing the atmosphere was great. On top of that the Rangers won 11-7! YAY I didn't know I would enjoy the game so much. We are playing on going to another game before the season ends. It was a great date night, we got to get away from all our troubles and baby things. Focus on us and have a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment