Monday, April 11

Spring Time

Life Is it me but it seems like I never get a day off? For past 7months its been a focus not to take anytime off or go on vacation but to work my regular work hours per week. Which is so hard for me because I know I've gotta finish out my work week with my hours so I can save my paid time off. I know I'm complaining but geez 3 months more than I'll be smiling from ear to ear knowing I'll get 3months off of work. Yipee :D Gardening Season 2 or should I say round 2 of gardening. The other day we ate one strawberry from our garden. I'm so proud they are much bigger this year and flavorful! We have high hopes that this season will be plentiful! This year we planted watermelon, catulope, pumpkins, bib lettuce, tomatos, cliantro, pepers, corn, grapes, onions, poatoes, swiss chard and limes. It really seems like a lot but its all in 4x4 garden container planting. We really enjoyed gardening last year and we ate so much from it was a help with our grocery bill and it was also so rewarding to able to go outside and pick what we been growing all season. Events Exciting things are going on, I love spring! This week is the Ft Worth Art festival which is a yearly thing for our family to go out look at the beauiful art and sample food. Also is our community garage sales and our first easter egg hunt for the community is this comming up weekend. The other day I brought 30eggs to fill with candy for the kids in the commmunity. I'm also excited to play Bunco with the ladies in the community. I've gotta start making friends that are better for me than the ones I have or hardly see. Also joined a Bible study keep myself busy for the moment. Vacation As far as vacation still looking into different options but I believe the finally word of where we take our trip will be LA! Our first time in California..more details posting later about it. I've really gotta sit down and write out the places we planning on taking sorta of a bucket list in a way. Thats a hobby in itself traveling and finding the best deals. Stay tune to my blog. Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment