Saturday, April 23





Baby Shower


This week my coworkers threw me baby shower and boy was I nervous. I really didn't know what to think since I'm usually helping with the planning and getting everything together. I was really surprised I came up to where my shower was, it was beautiful transformed I would say. I didn't even recognize that I was actually at work. It was great! Everything was pink..gift bags..flowers and a homemade cake.For lunch we had tomato soup and Mexican soup, salad, and french bread everything was ever so perfect. I didn't take many pictures because I was enjoying the shower . I am so greatful my coworkers to throw me such a beautiful shower, I didn't think anyone was going to throw me a baby shower. I did take a couple of pictures of the cake (yummy) and my husband took pictures of all the gifts. Thankful my husband came with me because I got so many gifts it took two trip loads to the car. A bunch of my coworker pitch in bought one of the big gifts off the registry the travel system car seat& stroller. I am so blessed and happy that even thought about me in such a way. We can both say we are ready for our baby girl Claire to enter the world into our arms.








1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You were so blessed and you got the same traveling system that Rylee had lol. The cake was super cool too. Good job co-workers!!

    ReplyDelete