Saturday, April 2



Long time, No Post





I'm sorry, I havent post on here for a while somehow finding out your pregnant changes alot of things of course this is one of them! Since October I've been counting the days and praying I'll be able to make it passed my 12th week of pregancy or the first trimester. Well now I'm 27wks pregnant and boy does time fly by! I've got exactly 90days before the baby arrives their is so much that needs to be done. Babyshowers, Wedding Anniversary, Babymoon and getting the house ready for the baby. Everything is just so exciting so its hard to keep up with just everything. I will attempt to make weekly updates on here.

1 comment:

  1. Hun, I am so excited for y'all. Just wait til she comes and those first 3 months are tough but so well worth it. Your looking GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete