Sunday, April 17




The Nursery almost ready for our sweet like girl

its still a work in progress


Oh I can't wait till she arrives, both of us are getting anxious. Time is starting to inch by but I think that might be okay with me. She is kicking a lot more than she has been in the couple of weeks. Everything is comming together all so well. The first picture is a cross it will remind our baby girl and also us that we keep our faith and god will look after us. Second picture is butterfly mobile from cousin isn't that the cutest thing you ever saw..and Final picture of the nursery is main focus of the room and of course we spend most of our time looking at this wall. We chose bright colors I know our baby girl gonna love it whenever she see pictures when she older.

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW THE NAME NOW :)) Beautiful & Perfect! The nursery is coming out so amazing. Great job and y'all are so handy lol.

    ReplyDelete