Sunday, May 1

It isn't quite our anniversary yet but since we were both off this weekend we celebrated Saturday night. In the picture to the left we went to the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens. The rose garden where we got married 3 years ago. It is still breath taking as it was the day we got married. I can't wait for when Claire is old enough we can take her here and tell her this where we got married.

To celebrate we went to Buttons Restaurant, a soul food and Jazz restaurant. We waited for a table about 2 and half hours before we were seated. We ate fried chicken waffles and collard greens the best places to eat this because IHop has no clue how to make this dish! It was so good! I really don't like collard greens but the way they make them they are finger licking good! Chef Hicks makes all the food mostly gourmet upscale soul food. While we ate our food we listen to Mingo Fishtrap band a jazz band they were actually pretty good. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing. We meaning I opted out on dancing I really don't like dance. *Blush. It was a great 3 year anniversary celebration. I'm so happy I can't wait to see what in store for us next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment