Wednesday, May 11

Its been a rainy day, which I'm glad because at least I know the garden will be plentiful soon! I happened to look out the window today and the pumpkins are already starting to flow outside the box I'm ever so excited about this. I'm ready to see some fruit blooms but I think it might be too early. Today was really a lazy day, Rodney and I ate lunch and than I took a short nap which is starting to come a habit. Today I realize I need to start making out a list of things I want to get accomplished before baby Claire arrives such as cleaning, organizing. I'm excited about this weekend its gonna be a busy weekend. Friday, Mary a close friend is graduating college with her master degree! Saturday is first Scrapbook Meeting, I've never scrapbook but I figure its a good way to make friends in the community. Sunday is birthing prep course, you know I'm excited about this one its all day class but I really hope its informative. Lots of things to look forward too besides working hard and thinking about daily stressers. "Life is too short enjoy what you can because you don't know what's in store tommrrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment