Wednesday, May 4

Tuesday, May 3 was our anniversary both of us had to work. Bummer but since we celebrate a couple days early it was okay. I got home late Tuesday night because my yearly evaluation forms are going to be due soon. I got home opened the fridge and I found a edible fruit bouquet! yummy! I was so surprised I had been talking about getting one for the baby shower and I got one for our anniversary. I am so excited!!! I forgot to mention he also got me aroma therapy bath and body works bath salt, lotion and massaging oil! I am so spoiled and I love it. I'm glad it was a good week so far. We also have some exciting news Rodney is up for a full time position at his job. We hope that he can switch over soon this is gonna be such a big break for us. Its been since last July he had lost his job and got a job in January and now he might be getting a full time position. We are blessed the lord is listening to our prayers. I've gotta be more thankful for the things we have than the things I want.


Garden Update, the garden is really growing the past couple of days we have gotten showers. Every time it rains our garden just shoots off into sprouts and see a dramatic difference in the garden here in the picture is bib lettuce growing. Look their is no holes in the leaves!! I better not say that too loud because we haven't put anything in the garden.






60days or less in til baby Claire is expected to show her face.. We are getting ready for her, we got great advice from a friend and that is to go out as many dates as you can because once the baby comes they are going to be limited. I'm going to take that advice to heart so their are a couple of date nights coming up soon. Stay posted for ideas. Also my sister is going to be coming into town in July so I've been searching for things to do since we is going to be bring her kids along. I know Texas can get hot and with a newborn I'm trying to find things to do low cost but we will see. I didn't know life could get any busy, I'm 31wks pregnant and I'm working full time. I am so tried most days I can just sit on the couch and rest and be fine with it! so I hope to trick myself to stay busy and move around by making a "to do list" at least I'll have a goal each day I'm off so I can get things done.

1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is such a good man. I have always wanted one of those. I would eat it in one day haha. And praise the Lord for the full-time position coming up. I love when I see prayers answered. YAY!

    ReplyDelete