Wednesday, July 14

Vent/Problem almost solved



I had hope this was going to be the last doctor appointment to see this inferitily doctor but it won't be. Today I was suposed to find out if my labs went okay and do a sonogram to check to make sure everything looked good. Well they found septum in my uterus which is might causing to continue to have a misscarriages. I'll have to have a out patient sugery (this sucks). I really wanted this to be and I really wanted to start a family. I feel like this only thing miss in our life so therefore we move on and keep pushing. After the crappy news at the doctors office we went to eat at Jakes which is famous for their hambugers. It was our first time eating there it was actually good. After filling up on hambugers we headed to visit grandma which is always nice to vist them. I wish I had met my grandma before she passed away. We got to chat for a while and I think thoses are the best time to make memories. Off to my favorite place BN (Barnes and Nobes) I grab yet another planner hopefully this is the finally one for the year. Drank some coffee and relax. I'm so happy to actually spend time with my husband. Overrall it was a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Hun, I didn't know. Scott & I will defiantly be praying for a healthy pregnancy & baby. I know it can happen. Anything is possible, just gotta have faith! :)

    ReplyDelete