Sunday, July 4

In counting

This week I am counting..yes! counting for how days till summer school ends, until we get to go to NYC and see my sister not final not least intil my next ovulation day. I keep looking at the calendar but yet we still sit on the same day every minute I look at my calendar. I guess you take for grant simple things of life. I am so excited school is going be out Tuesday, I'm ready to find out what happens next in the Night of House Series and start reading Sookie Stackhouse books.
This week as well I'm going to hopefully find out my labs results for my last doctor appointment and also see if another doctor can look over my chart. I'm not happy with this other doctor recommend by someone. He was just plain out rude! I guess he didn't like that I was so young or what but I was not happy. I'm really ready to start TTC each time we have a set back or problem it just urges me to continue and really make this happen for the both of us. We will keep praying.
At the end month we get to go NYC, I am super excited to go not just for the city but to see my sister. I haven't see her in over 2 years now and that just plain too LONG! ha. I WILL continue to be anxious.
Fourth of July = Working ugh. But hopefully Wednesday I'm off work and so is my husband and were going on a date! YAY! Ta Ta for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment