Tuesday, June 22

Working to Improve

Well, as I mention in my last blog posted..we went to galveston and somehow sand just got everywhere. My camera keeps on saying lens error, I think their might be sand in the camera. YAY! I've been wanting a new camera for the longest time! Don't get me wrong I really like Nikon cool pix camera but it takes forever for it to take pictures. The moment usually goes and comes by before you can snap a picture. It takes really good pictures other than that. I'm on the market to buy another camera yay! I gonna prove to my husband that I can take pictures and that I deserve a new camera. Plus our trip is a month away! YAY! exciting! BTW We are going to be staying in NYC for a week..touring the city and visiting with my sister. I am very excited to see my sister. I haven't seen her since the weding!

No comments:

Post a Comment