Monday, May 10

Thing's Our On the Move

May is such a busy month for us, but I love IT! Tomorrow is the last day for the spring semester YAY! I'm ready I will actually have 3wks off to do all things needed and plus some in till June 1st. Here's some updates

May 3rd Wedding Anniversary, we actually celebrated it this weekend by just being together and spending time in our new home. It was a wonderful 2ND anniversary!

May 6Th I won the PCT (Patient Care Tech) Excellence Award!Awesome! I was so excited to hear I won. I do take proud in my job even though some ppl I know think its Sm but I try to impact though around me.

Over the weekend; We did some small yard improvements we brought Scotts turf builder. Apply the turf builder to a small area where we keep our trash cans. the most muddy places in our yard. I'll be excited how fast this turf builder grows because it says on the back it can grow on concrete so it must work! We also brought more strawberry's and a Mexican Lime tree. I will post pictures later on this week its been really cloudy.

May 9Th Mothers Day: A disappointment in one angle. here's the drama story. We decided to invite IN Law's over for mothers day dinner we told them about the dinner 8am Sunday morning. I wanted to cook spaghetti but she wanted some more healthier example Salmon no problem right?
After talking to her on the phone we went to the store and brought 2 salmon filets which was $24.99 and Crab legs $8.99 wow seafood is starting to add up. Fresh green beans and rice. Rodney had to work for a couple of hours so I got the house ready and waited til he got off work. It was about 4:45pm and I told him to call his mother and tell her that dinner was going to be ready at 6:30pm so if they wanted to head out than that would be fine.
Well turns out that she already ate and she didn't want to come over. WOW a big slap in the face. (now I know why i dislike her)
I mean we did go out of our way to make a nice dinner even change what I am cooking and she doesn't even come. Thanks really! Drama..Drama..Drama. I'm thinking in back of my head when we do if ever have a baby and you want to be apart of our child life i will remember this day and time. really! After all that my mother came and we had a good time she ate dinner and watched Knocked up. That was our mothers day.

So I'm basically off this whole week! which is super nice so I can study for finals and also this coming up week is our housewarming party. yay! I'm try to keep updating my blog and also get some more pictures up :)

1 comment:

  1. Its a shame when some mothers (they are a mom-in-law to the other half) are so awful. I wish a great mom-in-law for everyone.
    If you can't have one, try to smile thru the anger so you don't get ulcers.
    Don't let it get to you.
    hugs,
    quiltbea

    ReplyDelete