Tuesday, May 11

I Failed!

I failed my math class, I'm a little sad not disappointed or upset. Most of the material we went over this semester is some new things I have never seen before or even try to work out in my life. It was a beginner's Algebra remedial class so it doesn't count for my GPA is just a catch up course. I'm actually glad to retake the course because this how I feel: that is first time I have ever seen some of the material, failing allows me retake it know that i know what to expect next time, I'll feel confident know that i know how to do it rather than just passing the class. this my spill..now on to the fun stuff I'm off for 2 1/2 weeks YAY! there is some fun filled things packed for my little break! I'm excited!.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you the next time you take the test. We learn from our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete